Day 14 – What I wore today, in great detail

Okay, here goes - this is a super boring one, but the thing says I have to.

I am wearing blue jeans (they're new! I got them right after Christmas. Yay for owning more than two pair of pants!). They have slight fade stripes on the thighs, which I'm not crazy about, but they're comfortable and they fit. And they are of thicker material so they are warmer for the winter. Overall win. With them I have paired black boots which go to just below my knees (super comfy, faux leather, flat, everything a girl could want) and a black t-shirt and tank top. Sounds boring. So much black today! But at least I'm wearing a purpley-pink scarf I bought at Payless. I love this scarf. It's soft, warm and pretty! And then I have two bobby pins in my hair. Typical.

Yeah, so now you know what I am wearing. Did you care? Probably not.

Comments

Popular Posts