Time flies when you're having fun!



Oh my, it has been a while hasn't it?

I've just been so busy, you can't even understand all the stuff I've been up to.

One Voice was last weekend, on December 21 and 22. It was absolutely AMAZING. I smiled throughout the WHOLE concert!! Well... I may have let it slip a little during Jubilate Deo, but only because I had to concentrate so hard. But the concerts were amazing, I can hardly imagine how many lives we were able to touch and how many were affected by the message of Jesus Christ. The drama this year was incredible, the dancing was incredible, the whole program this year seemed so energized and BIG. My favorite part of the concerts has always been the meet and greet after the shows. I love seeing all the people come out and seeing their smiles!

After One Voice was over, I was finally able to focus in on... you guessed it... Christmas! I still hadn't bought any presents by December 23! How behind was I!?
So after church(during which I sang the special music), I stopped at the store and luckily was able to find the perfect gifts for my family. Then on Christmas Eve Day, my sister and I went to Wal*Mart in order to finish off whatever shopping we still needed to do. The Christmas Eve Service was that night, and that went well, I was able to say Merry Christmas to my friends and to say goodbye to some who were going to be traveling.

Alan had arrived on Sunday night, and he stayed through Christmas. It was awesome to have my "brousin"(brother-cousin) as we call him, at home. Christmas morning we opened our presents at home, then headed to Uncle Tom and Aunt Debby's house. (They're Alan's parents). Tabby and Gabby were there, along with another family they had invited. After getting home that night, Joel and my grandparents came over so that Joel could open his presents from us.

The day after Christmas was spent with JC, and then with JC, Shannon, Kjell, and Katie at the movie National Treasure 2. It was spectacular. I loved that movie.

On Thursday, I accompanied my sister and Joel to Massachusetts, where I have been for the past two days. Yesterday and today I have spent the day at the Library of Lenox, which is where my sister works. It is an amazing library, and if you know me, you know my love of books and reading and LIBRARIES. It is absolutely gorgeous!

So tonight we are heading home... kind of sad, I like living alone with my sister, but also I am glad, it will be easier to be at home, and to see my friends. Although, I think I'd do quite fine as long as I had one person(Michelle) around consistently. :D

So, now you have an overview of my life since last Friday.
I'll try to keep these up, ok?

Comments

Popular Posts