Pink and Turquoise and White...







Well the One Voice Performance was on Friday. Goodness Gracious, how time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was still contemplating whether or not I should even do the Easter One Voice. But I think I made the right decision. The time I get to spend with my friends, worshiping God, is worth any of the hassles that come with the concert.

I did skip school that day. After two late nights in Concord, I felt I needed it. On Wednesday I didn't get home until 11:30ish, and Thursday I didn't get home until quarter after Midnight. It was a late night.

The performance went splendidly. It was amazing, the seats were almost full, everyone was ready to go on stage. The last minute nerves hit me right as the curtains were about to open. But after that, it was smooth sailing. Mac was amazing; he always is. You could feel the Spirit moving throughout the entire show.

Everyone did amazing. I keep thinking how sad I am going to be now that I won't see everyone as often, but then I remember, I'm taking dance classes now! And most of the people from One Voice that I will miss are taking the classes! And I do say most, because there are the few who I won't see. :(



This morning I went to the sunrise service, and I wore the cutest skirt. :) I know, I'm being conceited. But I felt extremely creative this morning at five o'clock when I found out I could change my Sandwich Fair dress into a skirt and have it be even prettier. :D

So I was there for Sunrise Service, for First Service, then some of Second Service. I left after we sang for some coffee, then came back to see everyone. Michelle and Joel are up, and it was nice to be able to point them out at church and brag about my wondrous sister and future-brother-in-law. :) It was also nice to dress up pretty with my sister.

:D

Comments

Diana said…
I'm glad you did the Easter production, too. Otherwise I don;t think we would have gotten to know each other as well as we do now. And yes, you did look very pretty this morning. :)
Kann said…
Looks like you had a blast! I am very sad we missed it!!!
Sharon said…
love the pics "Smiley" ....... you've got some pretty cool friends.

Popular Posts