Guess who you're looking at!

You are looking at...

The new Vice President of the Moultonborough Branch of National Honor Society!!
hehe... I'm kinda sorta a little bit a lot excited...

I also won the "Da Vinci" award for Drawing Class and the Outstanding Achievement Award for Trig and Pre-Calc. It was amazing. :)

Today was the Junior Senior Breakfast. It's a tradition that the sophomores fix a breakfast for the Juniors and Seniors. It is NOT a tradition that they cater to the whims of the Seniors. But apparently, these sophomores decided that that was how they were going to run things. SO. Seniors got preferential treatment. I also got my yearbook today, so I got around six(?) seniors to sign it, and two underclassmen. I mainly wanted seniors today. Next year will be for everyone.

The election for NHS was during lunch. I am so happy that I am VP. I have never held a position in any kind of club or group, and I think I can do a good job. I really see myself changing. I never would have run for a position before, partly because I'd be scared, but mostly for fear of losing. Before(and still sometimes), I would have taken it personally if I had lost, if people hadn't voted for me. But I was able to run today because I didn't care either way. If I lost, people just thought someone else would do a better job; it wouldn't have been something personally against me. So I did run. And I did win. I'm excited for next year, and I hope that this will ask something of me.

This past week has been absolutely insane for me. The school year is ending, so all my teachers apparently have decided to throw all the projects they can think of at us all at once. I literally had eight projects going on all at once. I finally have finished my Trig/Pre calc project and my Spanish Project. That leaves two projects in History, one of which was supposed to be due today but that has been pushed back to Wednesday and the other which is due Monday that I havn't started, two projects in English, one of which is due Tuesday and almost finished and the other of which I havn't started, one final project in drawing(havn't really started), and one project in chorus(kinda sorta almost finished). That is my life. Really.

Tonight I worked. I started working again two weekends ago. Now I only work on Fridays, but come summer I will be working forty hours a week!!! ahhh INSANE.

But... It will be summer. And I will be making money. So I'm pretty excited. :D

Comments

Kann said…
WOW! So many projects!!! That's crazy! Congrat on your awrds and becoming Vice-President!!! I am so proud of you!
Sharon said…
Great job Melissa. You will be a great VP, and not to worry, your projects will all get done.....your really good under pressure. Love you.....
Anonymous said…
Goodness, you really are a busy little bee! Congrats on winning VP, though. That's seriously exciting. I'm glad to see you having more confidence in yourself. It's exciting to see your growth. Love you!

Popular Posts