Fully alive and she knows

An update perhaps?

Well, the semester has ended today. Do you realize that that means that I only have three more semesters left of school before I graduate!? How creepy is that!? Quite so, quite so.

Well, I have finally gotten the kitten that I have been hoping for since forever. His name is Gatito. And he is adorable. Simply adorable. Gatito means kitten in Spanish. Cute, huh? With my luck, he will probably turn out bigger than any of the cats.









I have had fairly stressful days these past two weeks, and now I have a massive project due in History on Tuesday. I'm sure it will all work out well, my partner Savanah and I both know what we're doing and all the information. Hopefully once this project is over I'll be less stressed.

Last night was youth group, and the premiere of LOST.
There is actually a new youth group blog, go here: http://calvarybibleyouth.blogspot.com/
I wrote the blog for this week, every week will be a different person. I think it's going to be really good and cool. :D

So yes, other than that, not much has gone on. Duncan left on Sunday, :(, but Rachel might be coming over to my house tomorrow!! And Josh said that I could go watch what I missed of LOST on his TV, he recorded it. Michelle and Joel will be home tonight, WOOT!! haha. I'm majorly excited. :D

Comments

Kann said…
What a cute kitten! Miss you guys!

Popular Posts