Tagged!

Here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

Six Non-important things/habits/quirks about me...

1) I can't sit still anywhere. I always move, either get up and walk around, stand just stand up, or shift positions in my chair constantly. In church this usually entails me sitting crosslegged at one point, then crossing my legs, then slouching... all while taking notes.

2) I love sunrises. If there is a gorgeous sunrise and I am driving, I will either pull over to stare or will crane my neck while driving in order to see it. Usually this causes me to drive quite slowly, annoying the people behind me.

3) I absolutely adore driving. If you asked me to drive somewhere and gave me gas money, I would do it. It's so relaxing for me, and I love the time alone I can get, or the time to talk to someone that I can get.

4) I can't stand the feeling of something crawling on me. When I lay in the grass, I start to get these feelings that ants are crawling on me no matter if they are or not. This causes difficulty for me because I love to lay on the ground and stare at the sky.

5) I talk to myself when I'm alone. Not badly, but sometimes I will narrate in my head what is going on when I'm driving, and sometimes it comes out of my mouth. This usually happens when a driver in front of me doesn't know how to drive and is going thirtyfive consistently through the fiftyfive.

6) One of my pet peeves is people complaining about things that are givens, and that can't be changed. Even though I complain quite constantly. If you knew what something was going to be like, and if there is no way to change it anyways, don't complain.



I suppose I can tag people somehow.
So I tag:

Tabbi.
Diana.
Caitlin.
Sarah.
Shannon.
JC.

Comments

Popular Posts