The Hectity of it all...

Oh guys... I know, it's been too long again. I'm horrible at keeping up with this blog. I keep thinking, I should sit down and blog. But do I? No.

Well, did you hear that the Juniors won Winter Carnival this year at my school? If you havn't, you must have not spoken to me since before that, because I'm pretty sure I've bragged about it quite a bit...



This is our honorary Junimore. We love Sarah.

Can you tell the Junior color was red?


Did you also know that the One Voice Easter Concert "Unbelievable Love" is this Friday? If you didn't... you must never talk to me... because my whole life has basically been devoted to this production.

I'm also taking dance classes with Ian now. They're being held at our church! Isn't that exciting!? I'm taking the Jazz/Modern class and the Hip-Hop class. They are both amazing. I think I like Jazz/Modern better, but Hip-Hop is so much fun and it really gets you moving. So they both have their strengths.

And Tabby came to visit! A couple weekends ago, over vacation, she came down for Thursday through Sunday. So she got to go to Youth Group AND Church!
We were posing to show off all the snow. :)


Wanna hear last weeks schedule? Well, I'm going to tell you even if you don't. I have been so busy.
Sunday: Church, Mexico Meeting.
Monday: School, Jazz/Modern 4:30-6, One Voice 6:30-8:30.
Tuesday: School, Bible Study 6-7:30, Henry's house till curfew.
Wednesday: School, Friends 5-8:30ish.
Thursday: School, Voice 3-3:45ish, Hip-Hop 4:30-6, Youth Group 6-8ish, Henry's house till curfew.
Friday: School, sleep, Worship Team practice 6-8ish.
Saturday: Selling tickets at Town Meeting for fundraiser 8:30-11:30, shopping with Michelle for dance classes, Henry's house with JC 2:30ish-3:30ish, One Voice practice 4-7:30ish, Michelle's pictures 7:45-9:30ish. SLEEP.
Today: Church, homework, Palm Sunday Service soundchecking 5ish.

Who thinks I'm busy? I do!

Heh, but it's amazing, because almost all that I do I am able to do with my friends.

And I'll try to keep up better with this now...

Comments

Popular Posts