A little update....

Ok, so it's been a while again. Lately I've been... working?

Basically. I work only four days a week, but a LOT. Tuesdays I work 1-9, Wednesdays I work 9-5:30, and Fridays and Saturdays I work 9-9. I have probably already told you this, but it is INSANE. Sundays I have church, Mondays I have dance, and Thursdays I have Dance and Youth Group. And now I have to find time for Bass Lessons!! I haven't had much free time to do anything lately, although this past week I had a tremendously fun time at VBS. My group was the most interesting, most fun, and the all around BEST group in the whole thing. (No, I'm not biased at all.) I had two amazing eleven year old girls, two adorabley sweet eight year old girls, a cute and very ACTIVE six year old boy, and a darling five year old boy. I was so sad on the last night, three out of the six live out of state, and two won't come to church. I'm going to keep working on those two. :)

Six Flags with Diana and Heather and Abby and Stephen was amazing. We had so much fun. And we bought matching pajamas! (well... Everyone but Stephen.) I got to go on all my favorite rides, and lose my license under a ride! But don't worry, I got a new one. :)

Today is my sister's bridal shower... Let's see how this goes.


Oh, and I am so excited to finally have found a Christian radio station! Now I don't have to keep flipping stations when a song I don't want to listen to comes on. I like all of the songs! 106.5 if you didn't know. :D

Comments

Popular Posts