Starting New...

I'm back at college! I have been told by my friend Angelle that I am required to have a blog so we can subscribe to each other's, even though she doesn't have one yet. Since I already have this one, I decided to just continue it. Who needs more than one blog?

So I'm back at college. My right eye has been twitching since Monday. I have no idea why! It is usually in reaction to stress or exhaustion, but I'm not tired and don't feel stressed. I'm guessing it could just be the change. I do not handle change well, as most who know me already know. We are in a new dorm this year, a really nice one, that is all suite style. I am wondering if that could be affecting me. It is a welcome change, but change nonetheless. Here are some pictures:





I had my first class this morning at 8 AM. I am now on my HUGE break of the day that spans from 9 AM to 1 PM. I've already done my homework for my 8 AM class and will probably go get lunch soon. I'm excited for this year of classes. I'm hoping that I'll like them all and be excited about the material. So far I am excited about Mechanics!




Can I say that college makes for EXTREMELY confusing emotions? I had a fantastic summer at home with my family and friends. It was nice to be home after everything that happened this past spring. But the entire time I am home I am missing my friends from college. So I come back to college, and end up missing my friends and family at home! Honestly, I wish I could just squish everyone from home and everyone from college into one little town and force them all to live in harmony. Somehow I doubt they would all agree to it...

Alas, I can't have everything that I want. I suppose I will just have to wait for the twitching to stop. It's really quite annoying!

Comments

Victoria said…
excited about Mechanics.. sounds like an oxymoron ;) <3 u.

Popular Posts