Photos Galore from Gordon Globes

So basically, Globes was fantastic. It was wonderful, we got to dress up, watch films, have fun, and then go out for cheesecake. It is a highlight of every year at Gordon, and I am going to sincerely miss it. Perhaps I will come back to visit. It won't be the same without everyone else who is leaving, but at least I'd get to see those who are left. I love my friends. They are wonderful and my Gordon experience wouldn't be the same without them.



These are not in any type of order... Kind of annoying, but it's how the blog does it. I'll caption them for you though.

My first college friend and I. I love Tori. So happy I saw her at the Globes.

The four. Where is Morgan!!!???

The best and I. 

SCHWANDA. I miss her so dearly. 

:) Peej, Jimmy and Angelle.

Peej and Rube and I. Aren't they adorable?

Roomie!!

My math babies! 

Me and my boys. Just missing a few... 

My physics freshman who is now a sophomore! 

Roomie again. :) We take good pictures. 


Karen and I take wonderful photos. Every time. 

My photo bomb. :)

This is what happens when too many people try to high five me. I get super overwhelmed and try to hide. 

Rube and I. He is one I will miss a lot after Gordon. Okay, not going to get mushy. :) 

I am taller than Angelle for about ten seconds! 

Girls! Roomie and the name twin! 

Me and Tori, the kiss photo minus Morgan. We missed her!

The girls of Girls' Night! 

My boys, again. They're fantastic. 

Me and the Bestie!  

Comments

Popular Posts