Fun memories will last a lifetime...

especially with cameras around to record everything!


Today was Christi's birthday party. It was so much fun.
We hung out at her house, went crazy, roasted marshmallows... pretty much just had fun.

Anything but average....

It was on fire and scared me!

Yes, we are amazing, and can jump and catch it on camera.

We have talent. :) Candid!


This week has been busy. One Voice is going well and everything that I'm learning in that. Friends is going amazingly well, we are getting so many kids out every week; it's just incredible. Youth group is going well, too. And this week we are going to the Turkey Lock-In. Yay!

Friday I went to Funspot with Christi and Shannon, and there I saw Katie and Tim. I havn't seen Katie since Sandwich Fair. I jumped on her and screamed, and I think I scared Tim a little...

Yearbook has started again, oohhh goodness let the business begin. :)
On Thursday we had an NHS dinner fundraiser; we raised over seven hundred dollars. Woot!

That's pretty much it... I might have a video to post if I can figure it out. :D

Comments

Popular Posts