What do they expect us to do when the new laptops at the school have a camera on them?!
Hehe... this was us writing essays...



ACK! It's been a while again... sorry 'bout that...

Well, Superbowl was two Fridays ago. It was amazing, Portland Pirates won(of course), thousands of youth were there, many came to Christ, and many made commitments to tell their friends about their faith. THEN, we went to the bowling alley. It was so much fun, I was the cheerleader. Of course I played as well, but I love cheering for other people, so I cheered for Rachel every time she got a gutter ball. It was great that she came, I got to know her so much better, and she is amazingly funny and fun to hang out with. We are going to go bowling again sometime. :D Then we went to the open gym. At first I didn't know what I wanted to do, but then I hung out with Dorothy. She went on the mechanical bull they had there, I wasn't brave enough. Then we went through the obstacle course. Last time I went through it, sometime in seventh grade I think, I got stuck and they had to send one of my friends in to help me. This time I made it all the way through, although Dorothy did beat me. After that, we went and watched the indoor soccer game, Ethan, Jack, Josh, Craig and a few other people from the M.Y.G were playing. Then Dorothy went in. She did well. :)

On Saturday I went home and slept until two thirty, then I had to go to One Voice. I was so tired that I got dizzy when we started doing the hip hop!

On Monday, Dona Lynn asked me to be in the Jingle Bell Rock ensemble... Let me just say, everyone will be very surprised by that one...
This past Friday, two days ago, I had a trip to Boston with my Spanish class, along with the French and Latin classes. We went to the Museum of Fine Arts; I love art museums. I found one painting that I especially liked. It was "The Expulsion from the Garden of Eden." Just the amount of detail in the painting amazed me, you could look at it for days and still find new things in the painting that weren't there the last time you looked. Then we went to Quincy Market and I got some hot Corn Chowda' and went shopping. I didn't buy anything though. :(
On Saturday Mel took Sara and I and her mummy to get our nails done for her birthday. We got french manicures and Shara brought us sparkling cider. :) yummm. Then we went shopping and I bought an amazing hat. Then I had One Voice again. Last night we gained an hour of sleep. WOOT! And today I had church and the missions meeting.

Funny moment!
I drove Mark and Todd down from Sunday school, and as they were getting out, Todd said, "I'm surprised you can reach the pedals."
As he was taunting me, he hit his head on my car getting out. I thought it funny that he was trying to make fun of me, and in turn, I got to make fun of him. :)
Please pray for me as I am trying to discover if God wants me to go to Mexico this year. Money is an issue, and I am going to need his guidance as to whether or not I should go.

I'll try to be more up to date...
OH YES! Halloween was this week too...

Comments

Kann said…
Finally a new post!!!!!!

Popular Posts