The long day is over...






Well, Michelle and Joel and I made it home! We got home around seven on Saturday night, and then I had to leave right away and go to Sarah's house for a party. It ended up only Christi and I could go, but it was still amazing.

On Sunday, Teen Challenge came to speak at the church. They had amazing testimonies, and the thing that made the most sense to me, and that stuck out the most to me, was how many of them had gone to other people for help, but that only Teen Challenge had worked, because the others tried to get them to help themselves, but in Teen Challenge it was Jesus Christ who helped them recover.
After church I went to the Village Perk with Michelle, Joel, Zoe, and her brother and sister-in-law. I like coffee... a lot.

On Monday, New Year's Eve, I picked up Katie around three, then stopped at Wal*Mart and Payless on the way home. I was able to buy a Norah Jones cd, a pair of shoes, and a pair of slippers. Oh! and gum of course. :)

We went down to Lauren's house at eight, and it was good. :) We played Apples to Apples all night. I felt like the Black Sheep. Everytime I won a round there were groans around the room. And I wasn't even winning! But they all said they still loved me! :D
At midnight we watched the ball drop and jumped and screamed with our New Years Tophats that didn't fit on my head. So I had to wear a tiara. :D I didn't mind.

Katie and I headed home and talked until two, then fell asleep.

Today I had to drop her off! The roads were horrible on the way home. I went ten to fifteen under the speed limit the entire way. Argh. But I made it home, and for that I am thankful. :D

I love videotaping us being... stupid.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh look! I can comment on your blog:)

Kristin

Popular Posts