Ready to smile and love life :D

It's been a while. Twentyone days to be exact. Sorry!

I figure that since Kristin has figured out how to comment on my blog, I should probably blog once in a while so she will have something to comment on...

I have been keeping myself busy. Art Club, Youth Group, Friends group, Voice lessons and all the homework and friends that I have to keep up with proves for a busy life indeed.

But I won't bore you with the details of everysinglelittlething. I'll just bore you with the highlights. :)

Two weekends ago, on Sunday, I went shopping with Rachel and Duncan down to the Concord Mall. It was amazingly amazing, and I got a new sweatshirt and a book by Frank Peretti(one of my favorite authors).

This weekend, my cousin Tabitha came down and stayed with us for the weekend. Saturday to Today. It was amazing. On Saturday we went to bed on time, so that we could get up for church. Sunday was Soup-er Sunday. We had a fund-raiser after church for the Missions Trip. It was a good day to bring Tabby, and she said she really liked our church. Afterwards, Duncan and Rachel came over so that Duncan could give me some music that I wanted. Well, it didn't work. He tried and tried, but the mp3 player just wouldn't work on my computer. It was quite bothersome. But he let me borrow the mp3 until Thursday, so that I could still listen to the music.

I think it's really sad that Duncan is leaving for the year. But I think it is good as well, because it is where he feels God wants him. I just think it's sad, because I just started talking to him, and he is really cool. I like talking to him. But we can still talk while he is there, I just won't be able to see him as much. Luckily, Rachel isn't leaving. :D

I'm really thankful for all my friends who have stuck by me, and all my new friends that God has given me. When it felt like everyone was leaving, they were still there at my side, and God provided those that he knew I would need. I hope that I can be there for them as well, and that I can help them the way they have helped me.

After Duncan left, Tabby and I had a jolly time with the mp3. You see, this was no regular mp3. This was an mp3 with a voice recorder. We had much fun recording our voices, whether it was talking, singing, or just making random noises. Duncan's going to have some fun listening when he gets it back.

We brought Tabby home today, and we both think she should come again, but next time for Thursday through Sunday. I think that that would be amazing. Absolutely amazing. :D

Pictures anyone?




Comments

Kann said…
Finally an update!!!! We miss you!!!

Popular Posts