Between.

Losing weight is going to be a lot harder this time around, I can tell.
First of all, I don't have as much to lose.
Second, I just seem to want to eat and eat and eat. I am always hungry. And everyone keeps telling me, "Eat some vegetables or fruit". But we mostly have veggies at home. And they just don't satisfy the way a nice bowl of ice cream or chips or chocolate would.

Now just to set it straight, I am not trying to lose weight because I think that I am fat. I don't. I think I am overweight, and sorry to all you people out there who keep telling me I'm not, but I am. I also would just like to get back down where I was last year. I gained back some of the weight that I lost, and I really wouldn't mind if it went away again. I also would just like to be able to find a pair of jeans that fits correctly. Not too tight, not loose, but right. Right at the moment, I am between sizes, and my old jeans are wearing out and ripping. I'd like to buy new ones, but first I either need to lose weight, or gain weight to fit in a pair. Personally I would rather lose it. Although as JB said, "Gaining weight is more fun." I wholeheartedly agree, but... The aftereffects of losing weight are a lot more fun then of the latter. So I am on a diet/exercise lose weight plan. :)


Other than that, my life is splendid. I got to have Abby sleep over Friday night, and go to the musical that night with Julie as well. On Saturday Abby and I went shopping for jeans for me(which is what started the whole fiasco above). My dance classes are stupendous, and I am so glad that I am taking them. Ian is amazing. School is going well. Oh. I'm going to make a seperate post.

Comments

Popular Posts