How Old Am I??

I am going to have a similar but different post as two of my blog friends have had.

I AM GETTING OLD.

Do you realize that I registered for the SATs on Sunday?
Do you realize that that means that I am a Junior in Highschool?
Do you also realize that that means I only have one year left of Highschool?

Do you realize I can vote in the Presidential Election this coming November??

Who could have guessed that this would be coming? Really, I mean, I still remember the days where I would dream about when my sister graduated; I never even thought about my own graduation. I thought it was too far away. And here it comes, in a little over a year I will be a high school graduate? What??

I'm sorry, if I continue with this blog until next year, I will most likely have another post quite similar to this one. But it just hit me yesterday. I was telling Mr. Smith about registering for SATs and... WABAM! It hit me! I'm getting old!Preschool!!


Second Grade. :) I look like a poet.


And this was today during English Class. I finished early, so I used the camera on the laptop. :D

Comments

Sharon said…
I just love those pictures........

Popular Posts