Another so soon?









Saturday night was so much fun. Abi's mom had a surprise party for her at the Pizza Barn, and a bunch of us were invited. I hope Meg gets me the pictures...
After dinner we headed to Abi's cousin's house for a bonfire. The mosquitoes were horrendous. But it was nice to splash in the creek after that hot day.

Talking about hot days, have you been outside for the past four days!? It has been soooo hot and humid! And our school doesn't have air conditioning except in the library and the offices and the auditorium and music room. So everywhere else we can't breathe. Luckily for us, most of our teachers can't breathe either so they try to get us to the library or auditorium lobby as much as possible.

We finished our dance last night! It's soo much fun. Then today I had my last day of bible study. It was rather disappointing. But I can't wait until we go to Six Flags on the 26!

Comments

Kann said…
I am soo impressed!!!! Looks like you had a great time! Now all that needs to happen is someone needs to update the CBSM blog!

Popular Posts