Diana's question thingy...

Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out :)

1. First Name: Melissa

2. Age: 17

3. Location: NH.

4. Occupation: I'm Office Staff at a campground. (basically means I do everything there is to do... :] )

5. Partner: None.

6. Kids: None.

7. Brothers/Sisters: One older sister named Michelle, she's 19. One soon-to-be-older-brother-in-law named Joel who is also 19.

8. Pets: My family has four cats: Gatito, Smokey, Smudge and Angel. Gatito's mine.

9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
1. Well, I guess my sister's wedding, even though that's mostly her life, but I'm pretty involved in it.
2. Six Flags is coming up on Monday, I'm excited.
3. I don't really have a lot of big stuff going on, but I suppose work, all forty hours a week of it.


10. Parents: Live with both of them, they're still married. Twenty-one years this November. A quote from my friend, "Your parents are cute, They're old, you know? But they still hold hands."

11. Who are some of your closest friends?:
Oh I don't like this question. My friendships are going through weird times right now, they seem to be shifting. But, I will try.
Henry has got to be here, whether we are talk as much as we used to or not, we're still close. We can talk to each other about everything and we know that. Our friendship started out as a joke, but it ended up being real. I am sincerely thankful to have him around.
Katie and I don't talk. But when we do, it's the same as always. She can always make me laugh when I'm down, and sometimes that's just what I need.
My Jazz/Modern class, really. I know that they will always be there for me, and even though some are closer than others, they will also always be willing to pray for me or to just have fun and giggle when I need it. I'll name them.. Diana, Heather, Abby, Danny, Katie, Hannah and our new addition, Julie!

12. What is on your bed right now?
One pillow, a pink blanket, a green sleeping bag. And a book.

13. What's your favorite word or phrase?
Goodness Gracious, great balls of fire! I have to complete that phrase any time that someone says goodness gracious. It's almost impossible for me not to.

14. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Sleeping. One of my days to sleep in.

15. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Either reading or waiting to use the computer.

16. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No.

17. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Oh I don't know... Yes I do. "Nothing."

18. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Milk I think.

19. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and my green t-shirt.

20. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope.

21. When was the last time you ran?
Oh... a while ago. I don't know.

22. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Oh no.. I can't remember any of this! Probably a snip-bit of a Red Sox game?

23. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes, I do.

24. Ever go camping?
Yes. I love camping. I work at a campground, and I having gone camping for a year. How sad is that?

25. Do you have a tan?
No, I don't. :(

26. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
Nope.

27. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? Kinda like ^_^ o_O n_n ;_;
Sometimes. You've seen them ^^.

28. Have you learned anything today? I'm sure I have, whether I realized it or not.

29. What are you doing tomorrow? Working, 1-9.

30. Look to your left, what do you see? The kitchen table with the MASSIVE watermelon on it!

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kangaroos.

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes, but only around eight.. :(

33. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Ummm... Katie.

34. Any plans today?
To go to sleep. It's 10:45 PM.

35. What do you wish you had right now?
The ability to eat without gaining weight. Seriously, it's what I want.

36. How many kids do you want when you're older?
I've always wanted four. But however many God gives me, I will be happy with.

37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
18. I'll be an adult.

38. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Once, last Thursday. I'm going again a week from today!

39. How did you get some of your scars?
The one on my left index finger is from closing my finger in the heater door. The two below my bottom lip are from biting through my lip when I was a baby and fell down.

40. When was the last time you were truly scared?
Before Superman. :)

41. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with?
Literally out to dinner? Umm... My family probably.

42. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
How 'bout Get Smart with my sister!?

43. Are you superstitious?
Nope, not really at all.

44. What are you looking forward to the most?
Six Flags and Soulfest!

45.What makes this life worth living?
Family and Friends. Love and Laughter. let's just go with some more illiterations...

Comments

Popular Posts