Posting with nothing to say...

So today is a Monday. On Mondays I have dance and then One Voice. I left early.

This past week has been busy but relaxing. It hasn't really been busy, I just havn't been in my own home very often.

School is going well. It's still hard, and I still get a lot of homework. But that's okay. Because I like all my classes.

I led Kinderchurch this week and it was amazing. Those children are adorable and sweet. They really are. And I would love to work with them more often, but I don't know how I would be able to with everything else that I am involved with. So for now I teach them when Miss Bessie is away. And it is always so much fun. I love that age group.

I turn eighteen in 24 days and counting. I will be a legal adult!! Ahh! Scary, ain't it?

Sorry for the random post. Just felt like posting but had nothing to say...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You really should stop posting so often, Freckles. ;)
Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.

Popular Posts