Back to the races...

Well I'm back to college after my five day Thanksgiving break. It was a great weekend, but not nearly long enough to give me the rest I needed. Now I just have to make it through the next two and a half weeks until Winter break.

Michelle, Joel and Noah came up for Thanksgiving. They were actually home for four days or so before I even got there. So there was lots of time to play with Noah and see just how big he's gotten. Here's a webcam video of his cuteness:
If you can't tell, "Byebye" is his favorite word.

Thanksgiving itself was rather small. Only Aunt Debby and Uncle Tom were able to come down, since Tabby is in Arizona now, Gabby was working, Alan was having trouble getting a ride, and Uncle Bud's family had their own Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun though. I got to play cribbage with Uncle Tom (he beat me both times!) and then I got to pick Alan up at the bus stop. I love my big brother/cousin. :)

Friday was an attempted homework day (didn't really work out) and on Saturday we had a family reunion. I'm quite confident that I was the only person there under the age of 40. It was fun regardless. I got to hear a silly story about my Daddy that definitely got me laughing.

I also had a dinner night with the girls from High School, so that was fun. Maybe at some point I'll actually go into Boston to visit with Shannon and Christi.

Yesterday I had to return to school directly after church. I got back, picked up my fish from my fish sitter, and started in on my homework. UGH. I do NOT want to be at school anymore! I just want this semester to be over. I am so overly stressed and sleep deprived, and I think it's making me irritable! The Physics Momma isn't supposed to be grumpy! (Oh, I am now officially the Physics Momma. :) I am very pleased about it.)

But anyways, I know that was a very basic update you on my life blog, but it's whats been going on. Maybe sometime I'll find more time to blog about things.

Comments

Victoria said…
he is so stinkin' cute :)

Popular Posts