Day 07 – My best friend, in great detail

Oh goodness. Who to write about? I have a lot of really good friends. Picking one? Ugh. I call quite a few people my best friends. There's Angelle, Morgan, Ruben, Nathan, Sally, Ethan, Henry, Victoria, etc. To pick just one would be too hard!

How about if I describe my best friends? In general?

My best friends are funny, nice, and smart. They make fun of me a lot. They are tall, short, and in between. They have brown hair, blond hair, facial hair, no facial hair, curly and straight hair. They are fantastic! I can always count on them to be there for me. If I need some good nerding out time, I go to Morgan, Ruben, Nathan, Ethan and Sally. If I need some fun geeky or relaxing fun, I call Angelle. If I want to talk to someone who uses words REALLY well and who never fails to make me smile, I go to Tori. If I want to reminisce or have some laid back chats, I talk to Henry(when I can anyways, haven't been able to much :( ). They're all so different. And I love them each because of it.

What is important to me in a best friend is having someone that you can always go to. They need to be someone I can call up when I'm sad and rely on to be there. I happily say that all my friends are like this. When I'm having a bad night, they're there. When I'm sad, they'll give me a hug. When I'm frustrated, they don't just get angry with me, they try to help me. When I'm happy, they laugh with me. I know I know... mushy. But I love them. They really are always there for me. And that makes me feel extremely blessed. To have friends that will listen and be there and love me just for who I am? That's amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts