Sparkles are a go!

Well, it is Monday! I have a research meeting in a little bit, so I'll be giving a bit of a progress report there. I need to start reading more about my topic, getting more background knowledge on it and such. It's interesting so far. I am studying chaos in Hamiltonian systems, which basically means that I am studying things like pendulums that don't move the way you expect them to. I am working on writing a computer program that will model these systems, which is mostly what is holding me up. I'm not necessarily the best programmer out there.

But I did have a good weekend. On Saturday I went with a group of physics people to Danielle's house. She has a pool so we got to go swimming! That was a lot of fun. Then my friends found out that my shins are even ticklish. Sally discovered it because she touched my shin for some reason, and I started twitching. Then everyone else joined in because I couldn't stop laughing! Apparently I really am ticklish everywhere.

So why is the title of this blog post "Sparkles are a go!"? Because I bought new nail polish of course! I bought the nail polish that my suite mate Anna from Wisconsin let me wear this summer. It's fantastic!


Comments

Popular Posts