A typical day at the office over break (Doubles as Day 33 - A picture of where I went today)


This is what my desk typically looks like on a day at the office over break:

  • Algebra books piled, ready to be read,
  • Cozy blanket from Bobby (and I hear Kayla helped pick it out, too) to hide under when the office temperature sinks to below freezing temperatures (don't worry, Mom, it doesn't actually),
  • My practice prelims sitting in front of me, begging me to pay attention to them,
  • My new "be happy." book from Bobby, reminding me that life goes on after prelims,
  • A delicious mocha latte in my favorite mug ever,
  • Chocolates that were so generously given to me by Phan,
  • And the ever present cell phone that is constantly distracting me.
Seems like a good day, right? And today I am all alone. I have no coworkers yet! Come see me, please!

Comments

Popular Posts