The Birthday Week - Part 1

So, I am not going to attempt to tell you about all the wonderful-ness I've been spoiled with this week in just one blog. I'll start with Friday and Saturday and add in some pictures here and there. :)

Friday night Danielle, Ellen and Karen took me out for sushi. They paid for my entire meal, and we even got fried ice cream for dessert! They each made a toast to me, which, if I hadn't been so embarrassed, probably would have made me cry. I almost did anyways! It was so much fun and I am so happy Ellen got to be a part of my last birthday at Gordon.

On Saturday I took my Math Subject GRE in the morning. I was mentally exhausted afterwards and had a headache for the rest of the day. But later that evening was my birthday dinner! Sally and I planned it (Sally did most of the inviting, she's fantastic) so we went to the Cheesecake Factory and had dinner and dessert. The total number of our group was 23, so we took up two long tables and a booth! I love my friends! I called myself the "queen" and they were all "my" people, so even though I sat at one table, I had to make appearances at all of them. :) It was super fun, lots of laughing and joking and good conversation. I was so happy everyone that was able to come came! I love them all! Sally and Nathan also gave me a pair of earrings, I love them! Now for some pictures! I will post about the rest of my birthday surprises later!

Name twins:

Friends since freshman year:

Beginning to huddle for group picture... Just a very funny picture....

 And group picture success! And photo bomber to the right...

I love this picture! I love Bria hugs!

Card from Jeff: 

Haha... 

Awww... Jimmy and Rube with Dimitris in the back... 

Talking...

BESTIES!!!

My "leave me alone stop poking me Nathan" face

Roommate picture!!

My excited face, a little less scary this time...

The chair was slippery! I kept sliding down!

My cheesecake :D

Yay for birthdays!

Comments

Popular Posts