Third Blog and counting!

Yesterday I had FRIENDS. It was amazing. It was the first night, and I already am in love with my kids. They are marvelous.

Today I had school, and afterwards I had Art Club. For those of you who don't know, Thursdays are my favorite day. I have Art Club and Youth Group. My two favorite things. Throughout Art Club, I joined a cult(kidding kidding, it was the "duct tape on your right pant leg" cult) and fought against people who believed in evolution. Yes, I actually did that. One of the girls was surveying us for a science project, and I was one of four out of twenty who did not believe in Evolution. She thought I was strange.

After Art Club I dropped Shannon off at her house then headed to Youth Group(even though I told her she needed to go to Youth Group soon). Youth Group was so much fun. We played on Josh's Wii for a little while, then we came downstairs and played some games. Three to be exact. The first game wasn't the most interesting, but the second game was Pictionary. At that point my team(Team 2 PEACE!) had lost both games. So Josh said that the last game would determine winner. We played Rock, Paper, Scissors. Best 2 out of 3, and we had to get 21 points. Although my team did lose at this game as well, we definately had the best team spirit, and it was amazing. There were four new people there tonight, and I hope they had fun. I know I liked them. :)

But anyways, I had a wonderful day, and now I think that I should go study for my Science Test. :D

Comments

Kann said…
nice four new people! Anyone we know?

Popular Posts