Another day gone by...

So today is not quite over yet, but I highly doubt that anything big will happen before I go to bed.


So today I was busy getting things done. I'm actually not too great at that. With my newly discovered solitaire addiction, I can't seem to sit at the computer for more than half an hour without playing. Writing my two mini-essays was a hassle to say the least. But I got them done. I also am almost finished with my science, and I got my shopping and laundry done. I havn't practiced voice or bass yet, but I will. Don't worry. :D


JB called me this morning, and we had a nice chat. :) Then while I was at the store, Tim, who went to my school in fifth and sixth grade, was my cashier! So I got to ask him how he was, and that was pretty much the extent of our conversation. After that I took a quick stop at the bookstore, I mean, seriously. How could I resist?! I had sixty dollars burning a hole in my pocket!!


So tomorrow I am going to begin watching what I eat... slightly. I know it won't go well, I don't have a good resistance to the cravings for junk food. I love junk food. OH! If you want to know what my favorite candy is, it is Mounds Bars. AHH!! I love them... coconut with dark chocolate coating... ahhh... ok. I'm going to stop thinking about them now...


Well I forgot to mention that Michelle and Joel came up this weekend. They arrived on Friday and left last night. Next weekend(the one coming up) my family is going to go down there to visit them, and I'm going to stay in Michelle's dorm. I'm excited but not at the same time. :)


Well there's not much more for me to say other than that all in all it was a very relaxing day. I really feel like I want a hug from a friend right now, but I suppose I'll have to wait until tomorrow at school, right? Right. And that's ok. :)

I can't resist. I love pictures. :D And by the way, the reason why so many are black and white is because my mom gave me black and white film on mistake. :)

This is Sarah. :) She's amazing.


And this is the other Sara. She is also amazing. :D

This is Mel and the baby.



This is another Sarah. She is new this year.


I think he looks scary.



This is Caitlyn. She is the coolest ninth grader out there. :D

Comments

Popular Posts