The Fair!

So today was the last day of the Sandwich Fair. The fair is pretty much the highlight of my October, I love being able to go there with my friends and my family, see millions of people that I know, and go on rides and eat delicious food! Ahhh! The food!

I really don't eat all that much at the fair, I usually feel sick from the rides most of the time I'm there. This year I only bought one fried dough, one small french fries, and some apple crisp. mmmm. The apple crisp was delicious!
I thank God for all the amazing friends that I have as well. I was wandering around, alone, because Katie, who I was supposed to be with, couldn't come. Luckily, my friends watch out for me and stick to me like glue once they do find me. At one point, however, I did want to be alone. And lucky for me, Max understood, and let me be a loner. If you didn't know, I do have a loner side to me. I like to walk around on my own, because... well, I'm not too sure why I like to. I just do. It lets me think, and it lets me be me and go and do where and what I want to go and do. That's why my friends are so amazing.
I know that blogs are posted on the Internet, and that any of my friends and family could read this at any time. But I would really like to feel free to write out some of my thoughts on this thing. Sometimes I find out things about my life and myself through prayer. And I want to be able to write that, so I probably will as I go along. I also don't know how long this blog will last. My blogs never seem to make it. I think I just get too caught up in my life, and why wouldn't I? I have a busy life!
This weekend I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. As a result, I only went to the fair yesterday and today. I was so upset, because I really wanted to go Friday night. Friday nights are the best night of the week. But I also love my job. And it was my last weekend to work. Now I'm going to have to find a way to get money for gas and insurance. Yuck!
My birthday is next week! In a week from tomorrow I will officially be seventeen! Woot! haha... I don't know why birthdays are always so exciting to me, they just are. :D
Tomorrow I have off as well, and I have a lot to get done. I have two mini-essays to write, I have a science worksheet to finish, I need to practice for voice, I need to practice my bass, I need to do my laundry, and I need to go shopping(grocery). I made a to-do list. I think I'll be able to get everything done. :D

Comments

Kann said…
Oh I am so glad you are doing this. I don't think you understnad how much I miss you all and need this! The pictures were great!!!! I hope you keep it up!
love you!

Popular Posts