So this weekend I went to visit Michelle and Joel down in Mass. I stayed in her dorm. :)
It was a lot of fun. I got to meet some of her friends, and see her town.
But when we left, I was really sad.

My life is like a rollercoaster of change right now.
Everyone's changing on me, it seems like I'm the only one staying the same. My whole life is changing. Michelle is in college, and she's going to be married next summer. How scary is that? I can still remember thinking about my future back in the eighth grade and being scared out of my mind thinking about the days that Michelle would graduate and move out to go to college. Well, those days are here, and she's moving faster than I even imagined back then. I didn't expect my sister to get married right after highschool and one year of college!!!
Friendships are changing, I'm turning seventeen tomorrow. My oh my, I'm getting old. :)

Well I'm not really in the mood to write much, but there will be more pictures soon, :D.

Hopefully I'll have more to say next time.

Comments

Kann said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELISSA....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Popular Posts