Birthday week, for me!

So this past week was insane. It was my birthday on Tuesday, and I am now officially seventeen. My family party was Tuesday night, and so my mom's family came.
On Wednesday I had voice and Friends. It was a normal night.
On Thursday I had ArtClub and Youth Group. I got to hang out with Sarah for the entire Art Club, it was fun. At the end we had lots of fun with the cameras on the school's new laptops. I wish I could have gotten those pictures. humph. At youth group we had our prize from last week... ICE CREAM SUNDAES! I was one of the losing team, so I helped served. Then I had a scoop of each, minus three of the flavors that I didn't like. They even had the hard shell chocolate! I was soooo happy. Afterwards we went downstairs and played another game of Pictionary. I was captain again, and we lost again. I think maybe my teams will always lose, although we seem to have a lot of fun.

Friday was the day of my party! You have no idea how excited I was. All week I had been looking forward to it, and now the weather was telling me that it was going to rain! Well, we couldn't have that could we? It was supposed to be an outside party!!!
Well, it did rain. But instead of waiting for the rain date like my mom was hoping, everyone showed up on Friday night. We had TWENTY people in my tiny little living room. Everyone was insane. If you havn't met my friends, you really have no idea what this party was like.
I'll try to explain.
Ok, so we have my tiny little living room. We have twenty people in it. No one would leave the room, even though my bedroom was open to go to; we all wanted to be together. So everyone was sitting around the room in the chairs and couches, crammed in there like sardines in a can. And there was a little open area of floor space, probably three feet by three feet. Henry comes up to me, "want to have a dance contest melissa?" So of course I obliged him with my miraculous dance skills(of which I have none). Basically I just went crazy and twirled around and such. Everyone laughed.
Then Henry and Justin thought it would be funny to lift me up into the air and scare me. I had to get special treatment, you know; it was my birthday party.
Then later on we played tag in the rain. It was so fun, and I had an amazing time. This was by far my most favorite birthday party ever; it was amazing.

On Saturday I had PSATs. Those went well. Then I went to the Bagel Shop with Catie, Britt, JC, Lauren and JB. After that, Mel and I headed to Meredith to the book store to spend my gift certificates. I am proud to say that I spent $50 in one day at the book store. I love the book store. I had One Voice afterward. I LOVE HIP-HOP. I can't dance, but I love the dance we are doing, everyone should come to the One Voice concert. It's going to be amazing. :D
Sunday I had church, then I came home to relax.
Today I had school.
That was my week.

Comments

Popular Posts