Day 11 – My siblings, in great detail

I have one sister. Her name is Michelle. We are two years apart, so we grew up playing together and fighting together. We are very different people. Even in our baby videos, the differences are shocking. Michelle is always in front of the camera, giggly and wanting Daddy and Mommy to see her. I was always more independent, in the background, just wanting to play. I don't know if these characteristics are still there or not, but that's how we were then.

Now Michelle is a wife and a mother. She is a strong person with strong faith. She is kind and a thinker. If she says something then you know she has thought about it and means what she is thinking. I admire her for this. So often I speak before thinking, and while I might mean what I'm saying, its not well-thought and often comes out badly and might not even mean what I want it to mean. She's been a friend since we were little. Even though we have always had disagreements, she has always been there for me. I love her dearly. :)

How 'bout some pictures? (random order)

 Michelle let me be her Maid of Honor at her wedding. I was honored. :)
 I just love this one. :) Beach children.
 Tehe, dress shopping. We love each other. :)
 Boating babes. We were both blonde at this point. :)
 Gardening! Now Michelle has a garden back where our family used to.
 We were silly together. :)
 Matchy. I always loved to match but Michelle didn't quite so much. Christmas was an exception sometimes. :)
 She loved me even then. 
Tree climbers!

Comments

Popular Posts