Just chilling...

So I've been just hanging out the past few days, spending time with family and playing Super Mario World! :)

 I forgot to show you the precious present that my adviser's wife, Cherise, made for me before I left to come home. 











Isn't it precious!? My research partner called me Kitten and I called her Bunny, so Cherise made me a kitten and Ariel a bunny. I was so excited when I saw it. It is absolutely adorable and probably one of my favorite presents ever. I miss Cherise!

So apart from hanging out at home, I also got to go have lunch with my dear friend Rachel yesterday. Spur of the moment we decided to go get pedicures! My feet were so happy with me and I love the color. :) It seems so summery to me!

I am also working my way through Super Mario World on my Grampa's Super Nintendo. I found it in my parent's basement and couldn't let it sit there any longer! I'm in world 6 right now and hoping to beat it before I go back to college. I've never beat it all by myself before! My Grampa always had to help me. :) Oh the memories. I miss my video game buddy Grampa. 

Tomorrow I get to go out for breakfast with my friend Jen and then go to my friends Heather and Diana's apartment in the afternoon! I'm so excited! It has been much too long since I last saw all of them!

Comments

Popular Posts