The College Life

Well, I am back to college. Classes officially started yesterday, and I already feel like I've been working for weeks. I have a full schedule this semester, with 3 classes, 2 seminar classes, and 2 research projects, along with a GRE preparatory course that will meet once a week. I am also the president of the Physics club and a co-leader of the Math club, and I have not forgotten my role as Physics Mama either. I take that very seriously. I will be grading for a couple classes as well.

Even though it looks like a really busy semester, I am very excited to see how it will go. I have already seen so many people that I love and had missed this summer that I almost can't stop smiling. I love when I see friends for the first time after the summer and I get those great big welcome back hugs. I was especially happy to see my friend Victoria again, as she was studying abroad at Oxford ALL last year.

I love the set-up that Sally and I decided on for our room this year. Sally made a bunch of collages to hang on our walls and we bunked our beds so we would have more floor space, and it has worked out great so far. On Tuesday we had five guys in our room. Intense video gamers, they were taking advantage of my Super Nintendo Entertainment System. The original video games are always a hit so I knew people would like them. :) I have a few pictures of the room and the guys that I'll post for you.

Our bunk:
 Bureaus, fridge and my desk:
 The Lab Night collage that Sally made us:
 Watching the video games:
 Intense action in the game right now:
 Panorama shot... Nathan is cut a little weird. :)
 Intense gaming, and then there's Jimmy:
 And I couldn't have such a lovely room without my beautiful roommate, Sally:


Comments

Popular Posts